Benefits of Weaving
There are many benefits of Weaving. This includes:
- Improves fine motor skills - things like hand-eye coordination, right-left coordination etc.
- Improves cognitve skills - things like focus and attention span
- It encourages critical thinking and promotes self-awareness
- Social benefits - it facilitates communication and offers fun in a relaxing environment
- It relieves stress and anxiety through a sense of empowerment
- Cultural benefits - learning the art of weaving supports the cultural heritage of students and our community. Weaving is relevant and culturally valued.